Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to the Kincannon Report

Welcome to the first blog on The Kincannon Report, dubbed thee in honor of Kincannon(aka KinCompton) Hall at the University of Mississippi(shout out to my fellow Rebels and dormmates). I'll be blogging on everything to do with Ole Miss, Kincannon, politics, music, movies, books, and just whatever's on my mind. If everything goes right, I'll be posting at least once a day, or the minute something interesting happens, so that the details don't get groggy and whatnot. I'll also be using this blog to promote my label, 5th Circuit Industries, and to network with possible artists. We're making major moves right now, so this is the time to get onboard. I'm going to see if there's away to let my readers post videos on the blog, so you can share your opinion with me, or maybe post up a cool video of yourself or someone else. That's it for now. Unil next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment