Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Twitter=Epic Failure

So I just logged onto my twitter today after about 2 months, and I realized something:nothing has changed! They haven't made it any better, and that just makes it worse. Here's the concept of twitter: you have followers, the equivalent of friends on myspace or facebook. You can tweet(is that right) them kind of how you can write on people's walls or profiles. But here's where it get's funny. You can follow someone, meaning your their friend, but they don't automatically follow you. So it's kind of like you consider them a friend because you want to know what they have to say, but they don't consider you a friend. Sounds like high school all over again to me. Also, you can't message somebody that you're following until they follow you. Some people won't follow people that they don't know. You can't tell them who you are without sending them a message. And you can't message someone unless they're following you. Sounds like a vicious circle to me(or is it cycle?). I don't know, maybe I thought that since it got promotion time on CNN(which I've always respected) I figured Twitter was worth checking out. Now I'm not so sure. It seems like a waste of my time, my email inbox, and a url. @Twitter: Let me have the URL, I'll do something with it. Ya follow me? That's all from The Kincannon Report

1 comment:

  1. WEll I will never twitter, I hear nothing but negative things about it and facebook,bebo, and even yahoo, Seems to have more information and is more up to date than Twitter.

    -Mr. J.Hawkins

    ReplyDelete