Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to the Kincannon Report

Welcome to the first blog of the Kincannon Report, dubbed thee in honor of Kincannon Hall(aka Kincompton) at The University of Mississippi(shoutout to all of my fellow Rebels). Come to this blog to read the latest on Ole Miss, Kincannon, music, politics, books, movies and basically anything going on in my life or that I deem worthy of blogging. I'll also be using The Kincannon Report as an outlet to plug my label, 5th Circuit Industries, and to network with possible artists/producers/investors. We're making major moves so this is the time to get onboard. I'm trying to find a way to let viewers post videos so that you can share the interesting things that are going on in your lives. That's all for now. Until next time, this is The Kincannon Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment